GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication
- allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How to Sign Up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and a recent utility bill or bank statement. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
You can use either Evergreen Life or Patient Access. If you have signed up to either service click the relevant link below to access them.
A unique new feature has been released for Patient Access. You can now request to act as a proxy for children, relatives and dependants that you care for using Patient Access. This enables a parent, family member or carer to act on behalf of the patient with their access tailored accordingly. The proxy feature has gone through rigorous analysis to ensure there are no data privacy risks.
Appointment booking, repeat medication requests, messaging and, where applicable, access to medical records, can easily be accessed by the proxy once a relative or person has been linked.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Contact the surgery by phone or in person
- Verify your identity
- Secure a username and password
- Enter Patient Access and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Access to GP Services Anytime, Anywhere
Connect to your NHS-assured GP services at the tap of a button. Book GP appointments easily, order repeat prescriptions, and stay informed with 24/7 access to your GP medical record.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices